(FREE) MONO PEACOCK BASS Socal PU ONLY 92585

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Free mono peacock bass. Did I say FREE!!! There are currently 5 available PICK UP only need these gone because I need the space. First person to inquire and actually show up gets them! I don't want to fool around with flakers. It's hard enough to give things away these days as it is XD lol get PMing! Pick up today or tomorrow and also get two silver dollars! BYOB bring your own bucket
uploadfromtaptalk1415932897332.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Lol. Are they legit?? It's a free group of bass what's with all the questions. Do they need to be wild caught as well? FREE FREE FREE. Someone is getting some nice grow outs for free, did I say free

are they legit. where did they come if i may ask

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Lol. Are they legit?? It's a free group of bass what's with all the questions. Do they need to be wild caught as well? FREE FREE FREE. Someone is getting some nice grow outs for free, did I say free

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App
yea there free. Sorry BRO... I was wondering if they were legit monos.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
are they legit. where did they come if i may ask
No they are fake lol XD they are free man 100% mono peacock bass genuine no fakes no nothing they are legit why would I need to lie. Someone's scheduled to pick up tomorrow, if not I have a buddie taking them. I will keep you guys posted if the deals both fall through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
He means are they stolen? Or maybe are they real? Lol I didn't know It was this hard to give away free fish. If this was in nor cal they would already be in my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store