Salvini Cichlid - Los Angeles CA 90025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayt

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2014
California
Looking to buy a male or female Salvini. Must be at least 3" in length. If anyone has one or knows a LFS that carries them your help is greatly appreciated.

Would be willing to pickup, more than happy to make a longer drive if its sold at a reasonable enough price.

Thanks!

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
What's up Murray..Call Oranda aquarium on La brea an 3rd. They have some 4 inch ones for 15 and a larger 6 inch that was mine that I traded in. For some reason, they always look a little grey and dull under his lights, but as soon as you bring them home they brighten up. Here are two of mine I bought there. The larger male is the one I traded in and the female I still have. His fish are pricey, but his salvinis are not for some reason.

DSC_0020.JPG

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
What's up Murray..Call Oranda aquarium on La brea and 3rd. They have some 4 inch ones for 15 and a larger 6 inch that was mine that I traded in. For some reason, they always look a little grey and dull under his lights, but as soon as you bring them home they brighten up. Here are two of mine I bought there. The larger male is the one I traded in and the female I still have. His fish are pricey, but his salvinis are not for some reason.

Murrayt

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2014
California
What's up Murray..Call Oranda aquarium on La brea and 3rd. They have some 4 inch ones for 15 and a larger 6 inch that was mine that I traded in. For some reason, they always look a little grey and dull under his lights, but as soon as you bring them home they brighten up. Here are two of mine I bought there. The larger male is the one I traded in and the female I still have. His fish are pricey, but his salvinis are not for some reason.

Great news! Thanks! Hope the Motaguense is treating you well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store