Supa King Kong Parrot Bruiser......

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Ever have one of those fish you look at and can't decide if they're beautiful or down right ugly to you but some how they still charm you? This guy looks some how like a tough mudder and goofy at the same time. He's a SKKP Wan Nang "Red Mammon" and a real character. Here's a pic you be the judge what do you think funky or fine and no worries it won't hurt my feelings if you think he's ugly, I'm more curious to see how far my own heads out of whack. :grinyes:
IMG_0899#3.JPG
and a quick pic of my other Wan Nang "Red Mammon" both around the same size.
IMG_0858#2.JPG

IMG_0899#3.JPG

IMG_0858#2.JPG

Reactions: J. H.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Beauty

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks man! I had thought with all the responses on the misidentified Mammon thread I was going to get more responses. Still love these guys, love them enough that I just picked up 2 more. One that might have some real potential for being a stunner.
IMG_0937#2.JPG

IMG_0937#2.JPG

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
I like them. Not the ugly one so much, too much red devil or something in it. With the deep sunken eyes it may look better fattened up.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
These are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks!

I like them. Not the ugly one so much, too much red devil or something in it. With the deep sunken eyes it may look better fattened up.
Thanks, I like him because of the Devil look; he's got the look but none of the ferocity. As I'm getting older I find I hate aggression as it's just another complication and stress in keeping fish, one that I personally don't need. Still I can't help liking how some of those bruisers look.

Another pic of the one I'm hoping has potential and another I have hope for. He's currently the most colorful.
IMG_1140#2.JPG
IMG_1231#2.JPG

IMG_1140#2.JPG

IMG_1231#2.JPG

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
They have such cute faces.
You better watch what you say about aggression of the aquatic kind... lol. Really though I'm getting that way myself. Having 1 fish per tank or moving fish around trying to find compatible tank mates and stuff is a hassle. I'm almost considering a tank of fancy shortbody goldfishes. When they don't get along its pretty much them ramming into each other with no damage lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store