FAO Richard

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Hi Ash,

For anyone that is wondering what this post is about, Ash was just asking if the underside of his ray (P13) looks normal.He pm'd me and added pics here in the lounge.

Feel free to comment to help put his mind at rest.

Well to answer your question Ash, yes! its completely normal, some are peppered with white dots some plain....yours is plain....looks very healthy and clean to me.

My goodness he has grown since you bought him from the shop.

Lets all see the other side now we have seen the underneath..LOL!

Richard.

Fenton

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Staffordshire, England
Hi Ash,

For anyone that is wondering what this post is about, Ash was just asking if the underside of his ray (P13) looks normal.He pm'd me and added pics here in the lounge.

Feel free to comment to help put his mind at rest.

Well to answer your question Ash, yes! its completely normal, some are peppered with white dots some plain....yours is plain....looks very healthy and clean to me.

My goodness he has grown since you bought him from the shop.

Lets all see the other side now we have seen the underneath..LOL!

Richard.

Haha go on then...

Fenton

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Staffordshire, England
You'll notice he isn't the only one growing in the new tank either, the female I had from you around 5 weeks ago has put on over an inch already. She's by no means shy and everyone is getting on just fine. (She, being the smaller one of the 2 for people who don't know).
The pregnant orbignyi also has at least 2 pups, as me and the Mrs have seen at least 2move at the same time. The motoro being the father to be.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store