I need some help here I dont kno what todo

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Ok my leopard spotted cat fish is having some big issue. His skin is like peeling it looks your skin after a sun burn when it starts to peel. This is my second leopard cat to get this the other one died and he had the same thing going on. I have many other fish in the tank and there all perfectly fine I just got this cat fish 3 weeks ago and he has the same condition I just started treating with melafix but its a 500g tank so its going to cost me like 75 bucks to treat so I hope this will work what do u guys think?

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Water parameters? Only thing I can think of is ammonia burn, or something in your tap water?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: twcp

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Ill post some pics in a bit water perimeters are perfect I have other sensitive fish in there like arowanas clown knifes and there perfect I have allot of filtration on the tank and do weekly water changes and the other fish are perfect but this is the second cat to get it could it be the talapia? He eats a crap load of it? Maybe to much protein

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: twcp

Valtiel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2014
Minnesota
What order are those tubes in because if it is the API test kit, the ammonia looks very green which is bad....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store