Florida Gar and Many Bichirs - North of Baltimore, MD - Pick Up Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamsofpeace54

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
Maryland
Getting ready to move in a few months and trying to be proactive. I do not have the time to devote to my fish and getting a larger tank isnt in the cards right now, so its time to let these monster go. All sizes are approximate. My fish are clean and healthy. I am willing to meet close by with fish, you bring your own container. Currently reside about an hour north of Baltimore, however i will be commuting to Elkton, MD / Delaware on a regular basis. I am sad to see these fish go, but its time they had a proper home.

16-18" Florida Gar - $50
I have raised big gar since he was just 3", he is missing his right front fin. Swims and eats fine, will eat anything, even pellets off the bottom.

10-12" Florida Gar - $25
Purchased more recently, will only eat feeders / cut fish

All bichirs are pellets trained and fat, currently eating hikari sinking pellets of any sort
10" Delhezi - $40
10" Weeksi - $40
16" Ornate - $80
10" Ansorgii/Endli - $40
10" Palmas Polli - $40

All prices are neogotiable and no shipping (i do have the materials or experience to do this). Cash only, please make me an offer.

Best to email - Dreamsofpeace54@gmail.com

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Will you ship the ansorgii? I know it says p/u only, but if you change your mind i would like to raise him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store