Iowa
[YT]5qanlirrRWs[/YT]

Love this guys work........ :headbang2

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
That was sweet!! :D Thanks for posting, I haven't seen that one. I'd like to know more about that Mustang. As awesome as that Mustang was, it didn't look as agile as the Focus though.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never heard of the first six so thanks for posting this.....awesome stuff.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I've never heard of the first six so thanks for posting this.....awesome stuff.
WHAT!?!?

I remember watching one of the first one years ago..... The one at a shut down race track with stupid steep banks. Been a huge Ken Block fan ever since. The guy can drive.

I'd love to know more about that stang though. Curious where the drivetrain came from, what kinda ratios are in the pumpkins, and what the hell's under the hood. I'm NO old school car guy, couldn't tune a carb if my life depended on it, but what's stickin out of the hood looks kinda reminiscent of Hillborn alcohol injection?????

Anybody catch the OJ reference in the vid???? LMFAO.......

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When I first saw the thread title I thought of the old Kung fu movie from years ago,Gymkata lol....I didn't catch the OJ reference or was it the arial freeway view?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
When I first saw the thread title I thought of the old Kung fu movie from years ago,Gymkata lol....I didn't catch the OJ reference or was it the arial freeway view?
It's the white Bronco with 3 cop cars following it....... :)

I agree, it doesn't look as nimble as his Focus, but it's got to be a whole different animal considering the wheel base. Kind of like watching them cut carrots on the cooking shows with a normal knife then watching them do it with a sword......

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Thank god I cannot afford such machines, my days would be seriously numbered.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I thougth the same thing.
Bad *** car and driver. This is the first video I've seen of him. He should climb Mt Washington.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Same here lol.
I'm not a Ford fan but man is that Stang sweet!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Ok, after watching that vid like 6 more times I had to dig for more info on the car and I couldn't find crap.

Engine is courtesy of Shelby. It's a 6.7 liter. Never said if it was force fed or not, but if you look at the grill you can see 2 separate things with fins. So either this stang has a huge PS cooler, it actually has AC, or it's an intercooler......

Now I did happen across a vid explaining the new stang...... Flat plane crank.

Makes me wonder what Ford is up to...... That Gymkhana vid is already at almost 8 million views. Think they'll pull a "Hey by the way, what did you think of that Ken Block Vid with our new Flat Plane Crank stroker crate engine in it?"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store