arowana and chinese dragons

donnyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2012
netherland
Hi all,

Has anyone here got a paludarium with cichla, arowana, stingray and on land chinese waterdragon.I've got since a month 2 dragons but my arowana doesn't eat nomore since they came.It stay's in the corner of the tank, like it's afraid(it's 90 cm long).Before the dragons came it was doing fine.The dragons don't go into the water because the cichla's would tear them apart, so they use a small pool on the surface(dragons are young). The other fish are fine.Hope someone has the answer.
Thanks all.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Maybe the dragons are spooking him out jumping about above the water ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chaitika

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
Back in action!
Sounds like a cool tank but i think you answered your own question. Try removing the dragons for a week and see what happens....

donnyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2012
netherland
Tanks all for your reply.EVZ: I quess that could be it although the landpart has half coverd the watersurface.If this is thrue then how can i make him eat.I've tryed everything i can think off.FOLLEN - TIMKASEY:I'ts the first time I post on this forum.I don't know how exactly to do this.Could you give me some advice?thx in advance(ps I'm not that good with computrs).I Can't get the dragn's out.It's heir home now.Before these guy's I had Iguana Iguana, A friend of mine bought it from me. Never had trouble with the arowana backthen and the igi was a lot bigger.I'm now about 25years in aquaristics.I'v had everything(from coldwter to seawater), but my favorite is a paludarium.I've never had this problem and can't find any solution.thx in advance.

TimnKasey

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2014
Norman, OK
Tanks all for your reply.EVZ: I quess that could be it although the landpart has half coverd the watersurface.If this is thrue then how can i make him eat.I've tryed everything i can think off.FOLLEN - TIMKASEY:I'ts the first time I post on this forum.I don't know how exactly to do this.Could you give me some advice?thx in advance(ps I'm not that good with computrs).I Can't get the dragn's out.It's heir home now.Before these guy's I had Iguana Iguana, A friend of mine bought it from me. Never had trouble with the arowana backthen and the igi was a lot bigger.I'm now about 25years in aquaristics.I'v had everything(from coldwter to seawater), but my favorite is a paludarium.I've never had this problem and can't find any solution.thx in advance.

I do all my posting from my phone, so I'm not sure how to post pics from a computer. I'm sure someone else could tell you though!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store