Show piece Tiger King Kamfa ... Covina Socal

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerzone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
cali
Approx 7" full of intense shinny (not flat) pearls. It completely cover stomach/belly. Even pelvic fins are pearl out. Big Elvis kok with red base. Deep sucken eyes and clean fins with no deposit. Daylight pic. This is a rare piece and worthy of MP. He's one of few. Don't ask if he's fertile, I've never bred him (not into it). He have red eyes, so I believe he is.... $750 (firm) takes this rare show piece... Serious buyer only please.

20141018_084246_resized.jpg

flowerzone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
cali
I know, but from past experience red eyes seems to give me more positive outcome as far as breeding goes then orange, blue or white. There nothing that's 100%. Just have to try it out

Murrayt

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2014
California
I would suggest putting up more pictures with a $750 asking price. Not to be rude, but I practically expect an online brochure on him for that kind of money.

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I would suggest putting up more pictures with a $750 asking price. Not to be rude, but I practically expect an online brochure on him for that kind of money.
LOL... He could put up a million pictures of it but that still does not make it a $750 fish!!!! I have seen much nicer on here for $200 to $400!!!!! Good luck with that!!

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
LOL... He could put up a million pictures of it but that still does not make it a $750 fish!!!! I have seen much nicer on here for $200 to $400!!!!! Good luck with that!!
You have a right to your opinion about it's value, but I really think you need to take a better look at your phone or computer...This is one of most brilliant looking flowerhorns I've ever seen on this site, hands down..$750+ is a common price for fh of this quality that I've seen on aquabid, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store