Front Sight Self Defense & Tactical Training - Las Vegas/Pahrump, NV, ship (email)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tien

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
Las Vegas
Hi All,

I figured I would share this here as I have noticed that many fish keepers are also target shooters.

I am a member of the Front Sight self defense and tactical training resort in Pahrump (just outside of Vegas), NV. I have had the membership for years but never got around to going until earlier this year. I was blown away by the training I received! I bought a deal so my wife could attend too and by doing so I got a number of extra memberships that I was permitted to sell if I wanted to. The memberships I have are lifetime memberships that allow you to take any course for free for life. I highly recommend the training for anyone wanting to learn how to better protect themselves or their families.

Their website needs an overhaul...it looks like someone vomited information onto the web pages, but all of the info is there if you need further details.

I am selling the Diamond Membership. Front Sight charges thousands for it but I am selling them for $200 as I am not looking to make a massive profit...just some extra Christmas money :) Speaking of which, this membership would make an awesome gift for the holidays. People fly in from all over the world to attend Front Sight so you do not have to live in Vegas.

If interested, PM me or reply here. You only need to create a Front Sight log in and I can transfer the membership to you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Guns and gun related topics are not permitted on MFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store