500 Gallon Acrylic Tank Complete Running Setup P/U NJ 08518

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAWAMIKIE

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
New Jersey
Selling my Clarity Plus 500 gallon acrylic tank. The Price is: $2800. for the complete set up.
The tank is currently up and running and has been for the last two years. Tank measures 8'x3'x3'. The top and bottom of tank is 3/4" and the sides are 1". There are two large openings in the top.

Tank has single end overflow and was designed as a peninsula or free standing tank. There are 4-1" bulkheads with Durso stand pipes in the overflow box.
Tank is in very good condition with minimal noticeable scratches. I only buffed the front and side because I have it against a wall. The wall side will need some buffing if you want a freestanding display.

The stand is built from 2x10's and double 2x4 legs with 3/4" plywood top. The stand is open and not covered.

Included is: 200 Lbs of coarse sand, 3 Quiet One 4000 pumps, all plumbing which can be reused, 4 Jager 300 watt heaters ran by Jehmco controller, 100 gallon DIY Rubbermaid sump, more then enough cycled bio media, DIY 18 gallon Rubbermaid overhead filter, DIY 4' python, long handle and large cleaning pad, and background mounted outside of tank.

The buyer will need to help with disassembling and loading the tank on their truck or trailer. You will need more the one pick up truck or make two trips to move the tank and stand. You will also need several buckets or tubs for filter media and sand if you want it. Keep in mind the complete set up weighs almost 6000 lbs when filled.

The tank is up and running in my heated garage. It will be easy to get in your truck or on your trailer.
I'm located in Florence NJ 08518. I'm less then a mile from exit 6 of the NJ Turnpike.

I can text pics of any part you want to see.

Call or text Mike 609-845-5571

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
Ugh you cant wait like 6 months to sell? lol Gotta graduate before i buy a new tank

either way good luck on the sale thats a monster tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store