Planted 90g FS - Fish, Plants, Dridtwood, Tank, CO2, UV, Filter, Lighting - PU NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
I'm breaking down my 90g planted aquarium and will be selling the following (I'll sell it all as a package or will part it out; fish/plants would have to go first):

Hardware:

1. 90g glass tank (48" x 18" x 24") with black rim and black seams. Tank is in great shape with only a few minor scratches. No lids, no stand. $100.
2. Eheim Professional 3 Canister. In excellent condition. Includes media and hose. $175.
3. Coralife Turbo Twist 6x 18w UV Sterilizer. New bulb just installed about a month ago. $75.
4. Green Leaf Aquariums Gro CO2 Regulator with bubble counter. Used for only a month. Comes with a 10 lb CO2 canister that is at least 75% full. $150.
5. Build My LED 10,000K XB Series 48" LED Fixture. Less than 6 months old. In great shape. Includes wires to suspend over aquarium. $125.

Fish:

1. 2x large wild caught Brazilian Angelfish. $15 each or $25 for both.
2. 4x "fancy" Angelfish (Marbled, Smokey, Green Pinoy, Black). $7.50 each or $20 for all 4.
3. Emperor, Rummynose, Cardinal and Red Phantom Tetras, Harlequin Rasboras. Only 2-3 emperors and harlequins, but a bunch of the rest. $1.50 each.
4. Otocinclus Cats. I believe there are 6-7 in the tank. Take all for $1 apiece.
5. Bristlenose Pleco. He's large and old. Don't see him much. $5.

Plants/Driftwood:

1. Various java ferns and anubias, attached to nice pieces of manzanita driftwood, including one huge and incredible looking piece. Prices TBA - contact me for specifics.
2. Rooted plants - some cabomba, as well as some other plant that I forget the name of (it grows like crazy under the LED lights and is light green with purple leaves at the tops - I'll get pics soon).

Also sand, rocks, some extra fertilizer tabs and a few other odds and ends.

If anyone wants the entire setup, I'll be happy to negotiate a fair price. Everything is for pickup on the upper east side.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
I'll try to take some pics right now actually. The angels are wild caught P. scalare. Pretty sure they're Brazilian, but not 100% on that. Came from Jeff Rapps.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
Forgot to mention, the tank has two really nice Pangea 3D background pieces siliconed to the back glass. You can see them in some of the pics. Also there's a couple of lily plants in there, one red and one tiger (variegated).

angels and anubias.jpgtetras.jpgpurple tip plant.jpgLED fixture.jpgjava fern and rummies.jpgfish w pangea bg.jpgeheim.jpgco2.jpgangels, pangea bg.jpgangels anubias 2.jpgangel.jpgwhole tank.JPG

angel.jpg

angels and anubias.jpg

angels anubias 2.jpg

angels, pangea bg.jpg

co2.jpg

eheim.jpg

fish w pangea bg.jpg

java fern and rummies.jpg

LED fixture.jpg

purple tip plant.jpg

tetras.jpg

whole tank.JPG

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
Sale pending on co2 setup and tetras, but everything else still available at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
Driftwood SOLD. Cardinal tetras, rummynose tetras, emperor tetras and harlequin rasboras SOLD. Fancy angels, red phantom tetras, otos and light fixture PENDING.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
Plants and all fish SOLD except for the two wild caught angels and 1 or 2 otocinclus cats. Light fixture SOLD.

The Mule

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
NYC
Here's what's left.

Hardware:

1. 90g glass tank (48" x 18" x 24") with black rim and black seams. Tank is in great shape with only a few minor scratches. No lids, no stand. $100.
2. Eheim Professional 3 Canister. In excellent condition. Includes media and hose. $175.
3. Coralife Turbo Twist 6x 18w UV Sterilizer. New bulb just installed about a month ago. $75.
4. Green Leaf Aquariums Gro CO2 Regulator with bubble counter. Used for only a month. Comes with a 10 lb CO2 canister that is at least 75% full. $150.

Fish:

1. 2x large wild caught Brazilian Angelfish. $15 each or $25 for both.
2. 2x Otocinclus Cats. $1 each.

Also sand, rocks, some extra fertilizer tabs and a few other odds and ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store