Keeping Elephantnose fish with other bottom feeders?

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
I am wanting to combine several of my smaller tanks into one larger tank (probably getting rid of some fish along the way), but I have some questions about one specific aspect if compatability. I have two Elephantnose fish (used to have more, but through parasites and then a nasty fungal/bacterial outbreak I lost the others. Despite what everyone says these two seem to have reached an understanding and coexist on opposite sides of the tank. But anyway, I want to for sure keep the ENs. But what other bottom feeders can they be kept with? I have had these guys for over 6 months so they are eating well and will shove for their share of the food, however they are still slower to find the food than some bottom feeders. The only other bottom feeders in their current are some Mastacembelus eels. Which of these fish would be compatible with the ENs?:

Bronze Cories
Botia striata and angelicus
Dwarf giraffe catfish
Ropefish
Mystus Bimaculatus catfish
Pictus catfish

I already feed my ENs specially (after lights out, mostly with live black or white worms), but is there a way I could feed them or train them to eat without the other nocturnal fish getting most of it so I could some other nocturnal bottom feeders in the same tank as them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store