Wtb polys san Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Hi all, I'm going to be looking for some good quality upper or (prefer) lower jaw polys in city of San Diego, not looking to travel very far.
Would like to find a decent lfs that is knowledgable in them and not just the 3" babies they order. Looking for a 6"+ poly to replace my Senegal I lost to tank moving escape in august. New 100gal is set up with a 5 or 6inch tiger Oscar.
Looking to spend no more than 120

I'm Located in La Mesa area

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Yeah I looked at those about a month ago when picking up some food for the Oscar. They appeared to have some parasitic worms on a few of their heads, and honestly was a pretty crammed store. I might go look there again.

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Bump, looking for quality local stores or sellers since jurrassic no longer operating.
Interested in a teug, endli black Volta, laps, and perhaps some nice Palmas varieties. Over 5inches please
Can text pictures if you have something:
858-361-7944

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Bump, still looking for some local bichirs that are not senegals. Can pick up, just not traveling north of Escondido/before fallbrook area.
I'm in 92119, looking to spend under 120

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Still looking to buy. Will pay shipping if reasonable shipping times, nights getting cooler in socal

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store