Arowana Enthusiast Video

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Great video , his setups look amazing , such a sad ending for "little red " after such dedication trying to keep her as healthy as possible I would have been devastated by his loss (I felt like him when my 6yr old jardini died :() I know it wasn't worth anywhere near as much money but on a personal level it was priceless to me , hopefully his son struck gold with a few albino fry at the farm and continued to breed them and follow his father's legacy of Asian aro obsession ;):thumbup::D
Great video

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for watching! Yeah Lil Red was a tear jerker. I thought, this is exactly how a lot of us feel - like losing a family member- most people don't understand. Thought it was interesting because it showed from an Enthusiasts point of view instead of a breeding facility or pet shop view that you see most often.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Great video a shame the red died

I thought he said he was moving to get more tank space but the new tank he put the red in looked smaller than the one it came out of

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Great video a shame the red died

I thought he said he was moving to get more tank space but the new tank he put the red in looked smaller than the one it came out of

Maybe it was temporary while renovations were still being finished. That's what u figured. I thought the same thing at first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Just out of interest

What are the giant size barbs they can't be tinfoils

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com