Jag juvies

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
So I picked up 5 Honduran f2 jags all r healthy eating everything I give them...4 are very light and one already colored figured may b stress or mood ...all were light wen I got them except for this guy and he still colored the same ....any ideas? Inch to inch and a half ...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1416762566496.jpg

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Can you get better, closer photos? The dark one is a Jag. The one on the right looks like a dovii. Can you get better photos of each fish?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
+1 darker ones a jag , the three on the left do look like dovii , its hard to tell from that PIC need closer shots

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
I'll get closer shots for sure ...got them from a buddy that has the parents and has no dovii .....I thought they looked like dovii also

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
They look more like jags in these pics the lateral line isn't as obvious lol:D the one on the right of the first PIC will have an interesting pattern though perhaps female , keep us posted :thumbup::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
Thank ya ...I'll do it for sure...I just alil funny 4 of the 5 are so light and that 5 th one is so golden already

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
look like jagies to me, I still got quite a few juvies running around my tanks. F1 from my pair. some are light, and some are dark, depending on tank, there to grow out more or in for fish food. fish food guys light in color, others darker, all from the same clutch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store