Moving Sale P/u only Canandaigua NY 14424 Tanks/Equipment and a few fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
I am moving and need stuff gone. Thank you to everyone that bought the rays and rehomed the big fish. I have:

5 - 40 gallon breeders $40ea
3 - 40 gallon breeders drilled $50ea
2 - 55 gallon tanks $55ea
75 gallon tank and stand $125
2 - 1250gph pond pumps $75ea
2 - Canister filters for the pumps $25ea
1 - Canister w/uv light $50
100 gallon rubbermaid tub i use as a reservoir for water change water $50
4 - 20gallon longs $20ea
I have a nice fishing net rubber coated with an extendable handle i bought for the 3' catfish and the rays. Paid 90 asking $60.

If someone wanted all the tanks i would make a good package deal. I have a bunch of equipment too. Air pumps, air stones, heaters i have 4 350watt eheims $25ea.

I have a DIY project if anyone wanted something to work on in the winter. All it needs is fiberglass and the glass installed. Got $1200 into the build at this point. I built it in 3 pieces so it can be taken out the back door. Its 6'x3'x2' 336 gallons when finished. I built a 100 gallon sump to go with it, custom trickle style filtration all you need is a return pump and a mechanical filter and the filtration is complete. 4x4s on all corners with 2x4s. Marine grade plywood and so on. This thing is heavy and solid. I bought the best of everything. Started to trim it out with tongue and groove cedar.

I have a few small fish left:
2 or 3 wild caught ngara flametail female african cichlids $15ea. 20 - 39 F1 juvies $5ea. Synodontis multipunctatus breeding group (6) reduced to $75. Synodontis sp. "crocodile islands" (4) $30 ea or if someone wants both groups i would do $170 for all 10. I have 400lbs of white sand.

Im sure ill think of more stuff. I have tools as well. Air compressor with 3 trim guns, chop saw, circular saw, a couple drills etc..

Any interest feel free to message me i often forget i have a post so pm is best way to get my attention. Thanks for any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store