Chocolate cichlids, lights, heater, filter for sale Rancho Cucamonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimba91016

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2009
california
Hi folks, it's time to sell some stuff that's collecting dust and sell some fish I will never have proper housing for. I have 4 chocolate cichlids that are 3 to 5" for sale for $75.00 for the group. I bought them at 3/4" from aquabid with the intention to grow and breed but my fish keeping is going in another direction and I will never have housing big enough to truly enjoy them at full maturity.
I have a Mag-Float that came with another tank and I will never use it. It's the 4" size $7.00
I have a magnum 350. Works great but sitting for last two years so will need new o rings and possibly new tubing $30.00
I have two fluorescent lights. One standard from an acrylic aquarium 25 1/2". One tube works great...$20.00 The second light is also 25 1/2" and is a zoo med brands with two tubes for daylight and nighttime lighting also works great low usage on tubes. $30.00
Black tank stand 31" long x 15" wide x 28" high - came with another tank and I do not need it. I think it may be MDF but is in good condition. $20.00
Feel free to pm me or text only (626)353-4934 for more picture and info.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store