Next food item???

RayFanatic2014

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2014
Mount Prospect, Illinois
So I've been feeding my rays earthworms and silver sides and I'm currently working on massivore pellets. I would also like to get them on something else. My goal is to have them on a great variety of foods. Any recommendations besides live foods?

litigator666

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
clayfield, qld australia
feed mine, pork heart, basa pellets, salmon, prawn, marinara mix, massivore, carnivore. I’m giving them now some pellets used in Aquaculture (I buy 25kg bags) to save money as they eat better than I do. They’ve accepted it after strarving and mixing it on their regular food.

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
Don't know if you fish at all, but you can keep a few carp or shad or something along those lines. Clean them and freeze them is smaller pieces to cut and thaw daily.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I feed tilapia, shrimp, squid, scallop, silversides, krill, and pellets.

RayFanatic2014

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2014
Mount Prospect, Illinois
Don't know if you fish at all, but you can keep a few carp or shad or something along those lines. Clean them and freeze them is smaller pieces to cut and thaw daily.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Honestly I haven't fished more than once since I got out of the Navy. I also just moved from Indiana but I plan on checking out the lake and rivers near me in the summer. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store