May 17, 2005
EU
NTT without a doubt, nice trio!

asm129

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2009
Cafe Lu
Those NTTs are very nice. I like the tile in your tank too.

In my area (Southern California), I was able to buy NTT that size for about $120. But that's because I bought mine directly from the importer. If you buy them from a shop, you'll probably pay more.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Those NTTs are very nice. I like the tile in your tank too.

In my area (Southern California), I was able to buy NTT that size for about $120. But that's because I bought mine directly from the importer. If you buy them from a shop, you'll probably pay more.
Big save has one very nice 4 inch NTT for $70 I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice looking trio of thinbars Keister,where did you get them from?

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
I got them from beltway aquarium in Maryland. I paid $100 a piece for them. I am worried though because they went threw a huge water quality switch coming home with me as their water is like 6.0 ph and 8 ammonia and mind is 7.5 ph and 0 ammonia so I hope they don't get sick I dripped them into the tank for 45 minutes and they are still alive so hopefully nothing happens! The store was a complete crap hole and they had a ton of these guys some were 80 and the bigger ones that I get were eating better and listed for 150 but I talked him down to 100 a piece since I was getting three of them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah they look to be pretty good sizes and they should be fine in your water especially after your acclimation process.I would treat them for parasites with Coppersafe or prazi...LOL that they
thought the dats were indos.

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Yeah they look to be pretty good sizes and they should be fine in your water especially after your acclimation process.I would treat them for parasites with Coppersafe or prazi...LOL that they
thought the dats were indos.
How do I go about treating them? I have rays coming this Saturday so I would like to not have to treat them with the rays in the tank...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If you can't treat them in another tank then a treatment from now until Saturday should do some good.Just do a good sized water change and rinse out the filter on Friday evening and all should be set by the time the rays arrive on Saturday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store