i messed up big time someone help!

BBxB1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2014
Canada
whats a capfull? teaspoon?

the bottle said use a cap full so i used the cap that sealed the bottle for the microbe lift

theres like less then quarter left in the bottle so i did something wrong i didnt dose it yet i shaked it in a water bottle with water and powder. if i dose the solution i mixed in the bottle which has the water and the powder mixed
if i use a cap ful which has the water and poweder mixed would it work out to the samething? or did i wreck the meds?

beacuse the tank im treating is 118 gallons roughly 12.5 capfuls

and theres not much left in the bottle...

it says treats 360gallons

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
If it treats 360 gal and your tanks 118 then you should have used about a third of the bottle , so it should treat your tank three times per bottle

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
yes but theres not enough in the bottle
to treat 118gallons though
I thought the bottle said treats 360 gal ? :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FishFrenzy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
3.4 oz treats up to 100 gallons.Directions For Use:
As A Bath: As a bath treatment for external metronidazole-susceptible, microbial diseases of marine and freshwater aquarium and pond fishes (e.g. hole-in-the-head and lateral line), use 1 capful (~9.7g) per 10 gallons of water. A partial or complete water change should be made just prior to beginning treatment and every 24 hours thereafter, followed by re-treatment. Any water used should first be conditioned to remove ammonia, chlorine and chloramines. Repeat the treatment every 24 hours for 5 to 7 days or until mortalities cease or healing of lesions occurs. If improvement is not noted within three (3) days, discontinue treatment and consider other therapy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store