Dorado or another pbass for Christmas?

jwowoski

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New York
How big is your tank? Personally I would go with the bass... Cichla is the best way to go.. Active, heavy eaters, colorful, fun to watch, and show fish. But I'm surprised and interested into your stock.. I feel like your RTC would eat those Africans for lunch real quick... If I were you I would try to focus on a certain type of aquarium and type of species rather than added and mixing different types of cichlids.
I would maybe advise an arowana, cichla, and possibly the RTC but hey that's just my input. Everyone's ideas and aquariums are different and made towards their personalities. I give you credit for your stock and the different types!
I hope this helped alittle! Goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Dorado since you already have a pbass, unless it's a different specie and if so what specie?

raideranch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
TX
Tank is 285, the Wels and Koi will be going into a room temp tank shortly. I like flow so I got 2 Koralia 3250s with a 1800 mag drive pump.

Not big on the species of pbass, out of the ones Ive had my son always thought monos were the coolest. Thanks

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
I'd get rid of everything but the bass and the arowana and add the Dorado and add a few more pbass too.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

raideranch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2013
TX
Thanks. Some of the fish weren't my picks, like the parrot fish, but its grown on me. I leave the blues on at night, if not those Africans would of been snacks along time ago.

Sent from my XT1030 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
I really like your bass, what kind is it? Any juvi pics of it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store