Tiniest goonch ever!!!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I'm curious to see what comes of this. Hatchling rutilus or juvenile dwarf? You've got me intrigued! Did this one come from Ray?

EDIT- is that other thing supposed to be a Glyptothorax?

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Yes this was the only 1 Ray had. Such a cute little thing.

The other 1 is a glyptos. Silurus on PC confirmed it as glyptothorax lampris. That ones actually my buddies. I'm just holding onto it for him

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Me either! This may be 1 of the smallest goonches anyone's ever kept 😄 And I have it!!! I'm definitely updating this thread as much as I can.

It started eating yesterday and it's so small, it gets full after eating 3 blackworms haha

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Yes this was the only 1 Ray had. Such a cute little thing.

The other 1 is a glyptos. Silurus on PC confirmed it as glyptothorax lampris. That ones actually my buddies. I'm just holding onto it for him

Yeah that glypto is mine cuz u didnt want to get it lol. The suchus i have is small but he would have eaten both of these suckers lol.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Haha I don't want no glypto homie. You know I'm a goonch guy. Why settle for a wannabe goonch if you can keep the real deal. Btw, been thinkin bout feeding your glyptos to my moray if you don't grab it soon haha

robnin2002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
la mirada,ca
Haha I don't want no glypto homie. You know I'm a goonch guy. Why settle for a wannabe goonch if you can keep the real deal. Btw, been thinkin bout feeding your glyptos to my moray if you don't grab it soon haha

Help me get rid of the paroons and i cam move the suchus into the 100 gallon lol. Then glypto can go into the 40 lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store