Structured Water

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Planning on running a few of my soon to be setups with the Super Imploder from Fractalwater.com They (the product) will be running in a continuous loop. Meaning the product will be 'hooked' to one of my return pumps. Was wondering if anyone has tried this?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Spoke to one of their reps and he will be sending me results on his current clients who run fish hatcheries. Also asked him for some kind of discount for MFK members and he is considering it.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Holy expensive units. So what really are you going to try to achieve with them?

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I hope your pump can put out the psi needed. Theory sounds similar to the magnets sold years ago for swimming pools. Never took off.
Hope this thing doesn't compress the water so much to cause gas bubble disease.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Holy expensive units. So what really are you going to try to achieve with them?

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App
Better water conditions=Happier fish=Hopefully less work for me

I hope your pump can put out the psi needed. Theory sounds similar to the magnets sold years ago for swimming pools. Never took off.
Hope this thing doesn't compress the water so much to cause gas bubble disease.
The psi range is 10 to 70... so most pumps will be able to handle that. I, too was skeptical at first...but upon further research, there is merit to 'structured water'

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Going to start building out a 18 x 50 ft fish room next week that will house a 6000 gallon 18x9 swimming pool and a 20x8 (10 x 8 sand area) FRT breeding project. I'm the crazy guy who dragged two fellow MFKers and drove half way across the US to pick up the 2 pairs of FRT's that were offered for sale a few months ago.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Can you explain to us what structured water is and how it will benefit fishkeeping?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'm not a rep. for them...I basically wanted to know if anyone here has tried it. There is an attached a link to their website for anyone who wants more info. I currently run R/O drip systems for my tanks and I wanted to add their(structured water) device to my future project. In my next project, I will be dripping over 2000 gallons a day and most conventional R/0 units won't work or are too costly to run (6000 gallons of waste water) I was researching what 'other' alternatives might be available and one of my buddies recommended a structured water system since he is happily using one at home for drinking and cooking at the moment.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Dripping 2000 gal a day:WHOA:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store