FS WTT 2x Dat 15in+ 10in+ PU/MU 40353

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscamp02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2011
Mt. Sterling KY
I have two dats for sale, I have taken out and measured the larger of the two and he is around 15 in but was slightly curled up due to the netting. He is a clean 3/3 bar and when I first had him he was always stable, however since I sold off my pbass and AT Dats a while back they are the only other fish besides my rays so they now go in and out of being stable, just depends on the day. I believe if they go back into a large community tank they will go back to 100% stable.

The second one has one side super clean 3 bar and one side a forked bar. same on stability as the other and is around 10" but he was too quick for me to net him and I will try again later for exact measurements

Pricing...Since I see people selling large dats that they claim are 100% stable from 400-500 I will offer mine up at 250 for the larger and 125 for the smaller, I think those prices are fair. I will also entertain trades, just let me know what you have and know that it will have to go in a ray tank.

I will get exact measurements of the smaller one as soon as I can net him out and update pics. If you are genuinely interested let me know and I can do additional photos.

larger dat measured

large 3/3 and 2 pics of the fork bar/3bar
DSC_0004.JPGDSC_0005.JPGDSC00025.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Bump man too bad we're too far to make anything work out.... Really wish we were closer u just can never find large dats here. If u ever decide to come up to Michigan just pm me lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store