Pentair aquatic Eco-systems

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Just figured I would let everyone know what I found and not sure if anyone has used them before but they have a ton of great looking things for breeding and tanks. They are an aqua farming company that does have plants in various countries so it is an international thing. Thought some of you be interested in some of their stuff! They have a huge inch thick master catalog they will send you for free as well! I am going to order a few things for my tank from them but I figured I would share my find! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
They have some cool stuff, Christmas is close if anyone needs any ideas for me :)

Pomatomus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sarasota, FL
We order a lot of stuff from them for our sturgeon farm. Pentair bought-out aquatic-eco-systems a year or two ago, as well as some other companies to my understanding. They offer a HUGE range of products but my advice is to look around for other vendors, as Pentair's pricing is less-than-competitive.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Yep, I swear by them for my display LSS needs. I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars (of other peoples money - Haha) with them over the years. Never had anything but quality equipment and service.

Tigerfish0402

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2013
Michigan
Has anyone here owned or used the 720 gallon (96x48x36) model for long term/display use? I am wondering how well they hold up long term. My plan is to get one set up for my GATF when he is larger.

Sent from my SM-N910P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store