A couple of my Umbee Pairs;)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Hi everyone, I know its been awhile since I posted but ive been really busy with work and my family. but I thought it was about time I posted an update:) First up is my Ultimate Blue breeding pair that I have been working on creating for the last several years. I have finally completed my project:) I currently have two batches of fry on the ground and working on a third!!! Rampage is my male, he is a Mag Z and is pushing 8". Luna is my female and she is a DMX "Double Magx" She is about 5.5" now. My largest batch is pushin 1-1.5" and are freckled up like crazy!!! I cant wait to see how they turn out:)

My Second pair has yet to be named but they are a MagZ pair. Male is 6.5" female is 4.5" I just paired them out a few days ago and looks like they be spawning soon. This way I can continue the Magz strain so people can still have a chance at getting Magz also. I have two other lines going with some close friends that will be producing more and completely unrelated DMX umbees if anyones interested in creating their own Ultimate Blues:)

11-19-14,6.jpg

11-19-14,9.jpg

11-19-14,11.jpg

12-14-14,26.jpg

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Wow!! Beautiful Umbee, man :)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Thank you guys:) the Ultimate Blue pair is my favorite I've owned so far. The magz pair is a close second. Can't wait to see to progression of the fry.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
Don't know how I missed these! They look amazing!!
What happen to Future? You still have him?

Good to hear from you, keep the threads coming bro!!! :)

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Don't know how I missed these! They look amazing!!
What happen to Future? You still have him?

Good to hear from you, keep the threads coming bro!!! :)
Thanks bro. And I sold future so I can continue to grow out my final projects. I see much more potential in my new pairs and fry than I do in Future and I don't have enough room for more than two pairs atm. Mr.mann has Future now:)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store