Goonch in UK

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Try hitting up liamirons. I'm not sure if he's in the uk but he's over there in Europe somewhere and he's got the biggest goonch collection out of all of us

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
small ones (usually around 4-6") you could pay about 60-110 for
Hmmmm interesting liam that's got me thinking lol , I've only ever seen them once in world of water quite big prob 12-14" pricey though couple of years back , you hooked up by wharf aquatics ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LiamIrons

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2012
Nottingham,Uk
Hmmmm interesting liam that's got me thinking lol , I've only ever seen them once in world of water quite big prob 12-14" pricey though couple of years back , you hooked up by wharf aquatics ?

I got my goonches from wildwoods and pier aquatics lol. I haven't personally asked wharf to get me any goonches in though but I'm sure they would if I asked lol. I've known them all there since I was a little kid

sparkyned

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2009
U.K

is the world of water in manchester close to you? i visited there once, about a 4hour drive up and 4 hours back and i thought it was amazing compared to the shops down here in the southwest. is it still just as good?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I got my goonches from wildwoods and pier aquatics lol. I haven't personally asked wharf to get me any goonches in though but I'm sure they would if I asked lol. I've known them all there since I was a little kid
Cool mate I might have to pop over to pier during the holidays ;):D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store