4 Misc. Turtles Need New Home - Fort Wayne, IN - P/U

Status
Not open for further replies.

biguebs

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
I have 4 turtles that will need to be re-homed as I have moved and do not have the room for their setup any longer. They are all right about 5" SCL and eating Reptomin, Omega 1, and various greens. Have been living with an Oscar for several years (raised with a JD prior to that) in a 180 gal. I've had these turtles for 6-7 years since hatchlings.

Not looking to get money for them, just want someone who has space for them. Provide evidence of that and they are yours. I will split them up, would be great if someone could take the group.

Available are one Heiroglyphic River Cooter (pictured), one Florida Red Belly (pictured), one female RES, one male RES. It should be noted that the male RES has been separated as he starting showing some aggressive mating type behavior towards the female. He would need to be housed separately.

HRC (female RES in background)

FRB:

biguebs

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm willing to ship them guys if "buyer" pays for the overnight service, would prefer pick up. But more concerned with getting them to somewhere where they will be properly cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store