This is a fish you don't keep

Not sure what your point is - I have had many of these in the past.
I was being cheeky. No offense meant. Most people here keep goldfish as food for other fish (which you shouldn't do anyway)... :)

It's actually a beautiful fish.. :)
wish I had time to maintain multiple tanks..
Thank you. Goldfish, i've found, are such gentle and happy little creatures. They are quite stunning when kept and cared for appropriately.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
I was being cheeky. No offense meant. Most people here keep goldfish as food for other fish (which you shouldn't do anyway)... :)
My walleye loves them...they're only big feeders I can find other than baitfish. Unfortunately, it eats live foods only.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I also keep gold fish one black moore and one fan tail. I am not much for the deformed fish I prefer a comet gold fish but this was for my wife and kids so they picked.

My walleye loves them...they're only big feeders I can find other than baitfish. Unfortunately, it eats live foods only.
That's to bad. Its cool that you have a walleye though. Goldfish are terrible nutritionally from what i've read.

I also keep gold fish one black moore and one fan tail. I am not much for the deformed fish I prefer a comet gold fish but this was for my wife and kids so they picked.
Cool. I like my goldfish a lot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store