I think I found my dream fish...

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
That's a nice looking fish. Hope not too expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I'm sure it's available in Asia for sure. I wonder if fugupuff of Jeff rapper have any connections out there?! They maybe the first to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I don't think they are bred anymore. I asked the same question a while ago and I think it was tokyogasmask that replied something about ornatexendlis not being bred anymore.

OTp1144

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2013
Swimmin' with the fishes
Im pretty sure it was with hormones though. I would think it would be difficult to naturally breed an ornate and endlicheri.
I did some research after posting these pictures. It was definitely done with hormones. Unfortunately I've only been able to find about 4 pictures total of ornate x endli hybrids. I'm sure there's plenty more out there, I just haven't seen them. And definitely none that constitute a full grown adult. What I'm more curious about is if one of these would be fertile....?

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I did some research after posting these pictures. It was definitely done with hormones. Unfortunately I've only been able to find about 4 pictures total of ornate x endli hybrids. I'm sure there's plenty more out there, I just haven't seen them. And definitely none that constitute a full grown adult. What I'm more curious about is if one of these would be fertile....?
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Not normally a fan of hybrids but that is very nice.
( hypocritical statement for me as I have an Endi/ansorgii)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store