Kapampa - WC or F1, original stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

schwartz36

Feeder Fish
Dec 19, 2014
OKC
Long shot here. I'm looking to buy some very specific Kapampa.

I have a small group of beautiful F1's from Big Jim who has some of the original collection point WC Kaps. Jim's fish are really amazing and that's the type of fish I'm looking for.

Does anyone know where I can track down early Kaps from Thortsen Rueters. He sent his fish to US importers like Chip at Blue Chip and Mike at Aquatic Teknology.

Help me out with a clue, phone number or email address. Who has these early Kaps or knows where I might find them. Mike, Chip, are you out there? Big Jim are you around? Anyone here buy from these guys?

Thanks all!
Steven

schwartz36

Feeder Fish
Dec 19, 2014
OKC
Sorry, my eyes couldn't read this in black. Thanks for your help!!!

Long shot here. I'm looking to buy some very specific Kapampa.

I have a small group of beautiful F1's from Big Jim who has some of the original collection point WC Kaps. Jim's fish are really amazing and that's the type of fish I'm looking for.

Does anyone know where I can track down early Kaps from Thortsen Rueters. He sent his fish to US importers like Chip at Blue Chip and Mike at Aquatic Teknology.

Help me out with a clue, phone number or email address. Who has these early Kaps or knows where I might find them. Mike, Chip, are you out there? Big Jim are you around? Anyone here buy from these guys?

Thanks all!
Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store