When I thought I'd seen it all >:(

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Well as you guys know the holidays have come around. My family has been visiting and will be staying until Christmas has come and gone. While doing my Sunday waterchanges I noticed something in my flowerhorn tank. A DAMN RAZOR BLADE! one of my cousins thought it would be a cool decoration I guess and decided to throw it in a few days ago I'm guessing. So now I'm panicking. I am doing a 75% water change. The razor was rusty as well!!! I'm so pissed. Even when I insist nobody goes in my fish room they still do and crap like this happens. I'm so mad right now
uploadfromtaptalk1419192935905.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Razor blades drop in my tanks all the time, I have at least 1 on each tank for algae/glass cleaning, and they occasionally fall in. I've found some that have probably been in the tank for months, and no problem. Biggest thing I worry about is when I'm cleaning substrate, and cutting myself.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Razor blades drop in my tanks all the time, I have at least 1 on each tank for algae/glass cleaning, and they occasionally fall in. I've found some that have probably been in the tank for months, and no problem. Biggest thing I worry about is when I'm cleaning substrate, and cutting myself.
+1 I don't see a problem unless you would cut yourself

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow man I would be mad too , beat the crap out of your cousin :mad: straight after the WC , keep doing daily water changes IMO you should be OK

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Thank god lol. I thought maybe the metal would be a big issue in the water.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Haha yeah....I think it's time for someone to leave now.
Yeah. I can't do much or say much either because he is only 8 years old.... I knew I should have put a Door handle with a lock on that room.... oh well crap happens.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store