Merry Xmas

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Hi all

To all those who know me i just wanted to wish you a very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Not something i would normally bother doing (I don't even send Xmas cards!) but i wanted to convey my appreciation to all those who have helped me along my journey in ray keeping. With the help from you guys you have made the impossible possible. So much learnt that i could never have got from a text book. Still have things on my set up that i am not entirely happy with but i have what i thought i would never have the chance to own, 5 lovely rays and currently 3 happy pups!
Heres to next year and more happy fishkeeping!!

Cheers all, and don't eat and drink too much! I know i will !!

Jim

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Were all very blessed to own such amazing animals and have such good friends here. I also appreciate the help from many and the opportunities to share in the joy of ray keeping. Well said Jim

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
I would like to echo Jims good wishes to you all too, this is a great place to share your interest and thoughts, some very good contributions from members it has to be said.

Jim you have done remarkably well this past couple of years or so,enjoyed all the posts when you first started putting your tank together right to the present when seeing you produce your first batch of "top" quality pups has been a delight to see and very well earned.

All the best!

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Merry Christmas Everyone!

We are very lucky to have mfk and be able to gain info on these little ufo's

I wouldnt be where i am now without everyones help and knowledge.

Best wishes to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Keister

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Merry Christmas everyone! I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for those that have helped me through all the issues I have encountered and those who have just been there to teach me! I couldn't have done it without you guys and Im very thankful for you all! Everyone have a great Christmas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

swedeboy78

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2011
My crib
Ditto everyone!
I have learnt so much from this forum and I appreciate everyone's insight for the benefit of our hobby. Bring on the next year of ray keeping

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store