More Leichardtis

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I just picked up two more leis. They were supposed to come in at 2.3 to 3 inches. I was pleasantly surprised the small one was 3 inches and the big was 4. I was going to put them in the same tank but figured why take the chances. Both are taking pellets greedily.

hopefully better images to come

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Nice... cornering the market? In tank pics... how big is the other one? How much were they?
Lol trying to. The big guy is at least 8 inches probably more like 10 or so. I need to measure him. Will try to get pics up of all three.
cwaquatics hooked it up. Considering this is a terrible time for me to buy fish but I couldn't pass it up (actually couldn't pass two up)

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ

kody929

Candiru
MFK Member
May 16, 2013
Anywhere, Allthetime
Those are some beauts. I picked mine up for 250$ at the same exact size. Best aquatic investment I've made hah. Absolutely minimal aggression, a more elegant body than a jardini and watching those red spots develop is exciting. I hope all of yours are doing well. Do you keep the Awowana together ? Here's an older pic of mine

image.jpg

image.jpg

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Very nice. Pump them up and get them all in the same tank why their still juvenile. You'll have better chances of it working out

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Alex- you know how these things work... Everything has a price lol

I would not say that is entirely untrue. I wasn't planning on selling him but for the right price may consider and buy two more small ones lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Those are some beauts. I picked mine up for 250$ at the same exact size. Best aquatic investment I've made hah. Absolutely minimal aggression, a more elegant body than a jardini and watching those red spots develop is exciting. I hope all of yours are doing well. Do you keep the Awowana together ? Here's an older pic of mine
great looking lei
Very nice. Pump them up and get them all in the same tank why their still juvenile. You'll have better chances of it working out
I agree I want to get more size on the small one and then may try the two together. Unfortunately my big guy has too much over them for now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store