Intermedia on there way???

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Does/has he ever actually sent fish to the United States?...I've seen his name dropped here and there but I don't recall if he's shipped here or not.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Boettner hardly even sells rare stuff in Germany nowadays, since exporting is more lucrative. :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Boettner hardly even sells rare stuff in Germany nowadays, since exporting is more lucrative. :)
That's interesting,I wonder why the guy in Canada doesn't see it that way?

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
How much would one be willing to pay for Boettner's Intermedia F1? Considering his F1 xingus (first batch) were over $200 USD. Seeing the soft market and very little reaction to recent ones available, we'll be lucky if any dealers would even bother bringing it in.

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
How much would one be willing to pay for Boettner's Intermedia F1? Considering his F1 xingus (first batch) were over $200 USD. Seeing the soft market and very little reaction to recent ones available, we'll be lucky if any dealers would even bother bringing it in.
Because his f1 xingu r not looking as good as wc xingu.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Well if the pricing isn't far from the xingu you'll probably see buyers but if sellers are trying to make a $900 profit then I doubt it. I bought some xingu that came in first from him that looked great...So if the pricing isn't to out there I'd probably grab some.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Well if the pricing isn't far from the xingu you'll probably see buyers but if sellers are trying to make a $900 profit then I doubt it. I bought some xingu that came in first from him that looked great...So if the pricing isn't to out there I'd probably grab some.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I agree. I got 10 of his xingu first batch and they were great. Boettner's no dummy...doubt he would sell intermedia at xingu prices. Like chub eluded, it's a business. I do believe there are people welling to pay to be the first to have it, like everything else. More so in other countries. Just my option. We'll see how it unfolds...start saving.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store