Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks anlot dude:) would 3 goliaths and a tanzy thrive?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
If you had a whole mess of dithers, maybe.

There have been a few members who have had luck with ATF in groups, but those groups have always been like sized, same species specimens that are from the same import.

I wouldn't put my money on it working. It might, but I wouldn't be willing to put my money on it again. It may work, but there have been FAR more examples of it failing than working.

Sent from my Samsung GS5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bobVillanueva

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Philippines
www.youtube.com

There have been a few members who have had luck with ATF in groups, but those groups have always been like sized, same species specimens that are from the same import.

I wouldn't put my money on it working. It might, but I wouldn't be willing to put my money on it again. It may work, but there have been FAR more examples of it failing than working.

Thanks! Would you know what are the usual cause of failure? Agression?:/

bobVillanueva

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Philippines
www.youtube.com

My future dither fishes have grown quite big:))) bought at the same time as the gatfs but have now grown quite the size of my temensis:)) freakin emperor cichlids:)))

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks! Would you know what are the usual cause of failure? Agression?:/

Normally, yeah. Anyone who can't hang will be picked on ruthlessly. It normally plays out that as they kill off the smaller specimens, the alpha continues to grow larger and larger. Eventually the alpha kills off everyone else.

I've seen groups work with VATF and TATF, DBJunkie has some good threads on his fish working well. Djaalix has a mixed group with two GATF and some VATF. I think his worked out well and are getting close to two feet now.

There's only one thing left to do my brutha, try it! I don't think that I would do it, but we have two VERY prominent success stories on MFK right now that you could attempt to emulate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store