tank full of datnoid small fry

chris1990

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2014
china
Someone must been breeding those , number , uniformity of size and health show that they are very unlikely wild caught . Wonder why datnoids cost so much thenDSC_1697.jpgDSC_1698.jpg

DSC_1697.jpg

DSC_1698.jpg

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
And And... Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand are hit by epic flooding at the moment & a week ago!

O-O" don't think the fishermen will risk their life to catch WC fish...

chris1990

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2014
china
those look like clones of each other ,about 10mm size , very healthy specimens , some are even chasing each other and displaying territorial behaviour

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Someone must been breeding those , number , uniformity of size and health show that they are very unlikely wild caught . Wonder why datnoids cost so much thenView attachment 1053378View attachment 1053379
What's stopping a fisherman catching a large female and killing her for the fry

Does anyone even know if they are live Bearers egg layers or mouth brooders

Anything is possible I would just like to see evidence that they are being active bred until that point in sticking with they are all wild caught

You have no idea how old this pic is I could be 6 months 6 years or even 6 mins old

I have even seen tigers that size for sale at the start of the season
At the start of the season they are tiny then get bigger towards the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
I don't know about those in China, but my lfs got tiny ones in yesterday...

I went there today and it took me 2 hours to pick out 3 three bars babies out of 100+! O-O

and I don't know if they are WC or CB... ^^" I am staying out of this topic! :)

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Or you can come to Canada, I sell a healthy 11" Indo for $50 xD You can spare the years of growing one up! :)

By the way, I got mine for $6 each, and the size is even smaller than my finger tip!!! O_O < over paid! xD

chris1990

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2014
china
Or you can come to Canada, I sell a healthy 11" Indo for $50 xD You can spare the years of growing one up! :)

By the way, I got mine for $6 each, and the size is even smaller than my finger tip!!! O_O < over paid! xD
here in china ,the price of datnoid quicky increases as they grow up . For many other fishes like silver or jardini aros or even pangasius catfish that not the case . Like a pig pangasius catfish is like worthless

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store