Who has the best???

RayFanatic2014

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2014
Mount Prospect, Illinois
I'm from Chicago Illinois and have traveled the world thanks to the United States Navy. I have been very fortunate to see with my own eyes the unique styles in which different countries keep fish. After being a member here for only a couple months I have noticed some striking differences in Stingrays amongst the different parts of the world. Since joining I can't hep but say that the Rays that I've seen from members in the UK have seem to have been my favorites only second to those in Thailand. Lets see what you got!!!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
SE Asia rules fish, hands down no contest. It's almost religious in the culture.

UK probably King per capita

IMO.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Now I'm from the UK and yes we have some nice rays but don't come close to some of the Asian countries

We hardly ever see anything from China or Japan on this forum and they must have some very good rays

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

murray8698

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2013
cincinnati, oh
I believe my marble is up there when it comes to quality, I think she can compete with the UK marbles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1419783700165.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1419783765491.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1419783944044.jpg

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
I believe my marble is up there when it comes to quality, I think she can compete with the UK marbles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
That is a lovely mm. Can't wait to collect my pair of female pups off aquaman in a couple of weeks.
How big is yours?

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Right, back on subject.

I'd assume Asia has the "best" rays, purely due to their prolific breeding and being way ahead on hybridisation. They have the climate on their side allowing ponds for breeding projects and the sheer scale of the place.
Had been chatting about this to a friend recently, we don't see much from Asia, they don't seem as keen to show off as the rest of us. Which is a shame

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store