Datnoid 180g with tank mates

Stevenm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2010
Boston
Hey guys and girls, I need to restock my 180g tank as my Oscar and Chocolate have died of old age (they were 10yrs plus old). I currently have 5 Silver dollars and 1 Green Severum full grown, and 3 Clown Loaches. I will be getting another baby Oscar in the near future and just ordered 3 Indo Dats that will be about three to four inches. I was also thinking of adding another severum or 2. Let me know what you guys think!

Stevenm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2010
Boston
Just got my Dats and a baby Oscar. I was thinking of setting up a 10g to breed Mollies in case they won't take pellets. Are mollies a good choice (I know they breed like crazy)? Or would you suggest another fish that will breed easily. I won't be getting anymore Sevs so how's my stock list look? Thanks guys

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
It may be years down the road but that 180 may be pushing it for that stocklist, Just a heads up. If you're going to add any fish, I'd suggest a couple more clown loaches. Their social behaviors really come out when in a group of at least 5 or more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Stevenm1

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2010
Boston
Thanks bro! Might add 2 more clowns but I think final stock list is 1 Oscar, 1 Severum, 3 Dats,5 Silver Dollars and 3 Clowns!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store