Bloated Flowerhorn Help

yimnvs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2014
USA
Hello Fish experts, I need your help today.

My flowerhorn has been bloated for a few weeks now and I cannot seem to treat it and now I am not sure that the problem is either. There is something sticking out of the fish's anus that sometimes sticks out longer. The stomach looks like there is water inside when it swims up to my LED light. It seems to be wasting away as well because the tail partafter the stomach is getting very thin but the stomach is still bloated. I have fast it for a period of three days before but it is still bloated.

It has been eating normally and is not lethargic or anything. It does poop but I noticed that it takes longer to poop after eating than my other fishes. I have tried epsom saltbath, feeding it peas, using metro/prazi and is now starting to feed him fenbendazole. I have levamisole on the way as well. But right now I am not sure if its worms or something else I am kinda lost with which way I should go now.

Below are pics of him with the bloated stomach and the little thing sticking out of its anus(right now its not protruding out much but sometimes it comes out longer)

Any help appreciated! Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store