Free- unloading my stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrup

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
Boulder
Moving into a much smaller house for a while, so I am having to get rid of most of my fish. Got rid of most of the livestock, but there are a few fish left if anyone wants them. Sorry, keeping most of the tanks/gear for now.

Veijas Regani x 2. -Mated pair, they will need room.
Common plecos -x 2 -10-12" each
neolamprologus multifasciatus - only 3 left, LOTS of shells though
Skunk loach- x 3
Synodontis Hybrid@6"- recently learned how to get shelldwellers out of their shells JUST FYI.
Crayfish x 5- feeders that never got eaten
Many feeder guppies/endlers/a tiger barb/ some kind of danio
Unknown barb type fish- currently 8", will grow to at least 16" according to the guy I got it from.
giant ramshorn snail- technically an apple snail, lays big easily removable eggs underwater. GREAT puffer food/treat.

Let me know if you have any questions.

scrup

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
Boulder
Sorry, been pretty busy packing lately. After doing some thinking I have decided to get rid of all my fish.
2' brackish moray- Currently eating live crays and frozen seafood-shrimp,clams,mussels,octopus crab. Not a picky eater at all.
8" archer fish also brackish- eating frozen seafood and crickets.

All the below fish are currently eating kens fish pellets and algae wafers-

2x Rope fish- 10-14"
Unknown catfish, described by previous owner as an "amazon catfish". Resembles a red tail. Currently around 10". HUGE mouth. No idea how large he will get.
Veijas Regani x 2. -Mated pair
Common plecos -x 2 -10-12" each
neolamprologus multifasciatus - only 3 left, LOTS of shells though
Skunk loach- x 3
Synodontis Hybrid@6"- recently learned how to get shelldwellers out of their shells JUST FYI.
Many feeder guppies/endlers/a tiger barb/ some kind of danio
Unknown barb type fish- currently 8", will grow to at least 16" according to the guy I got it from.
giant ramshorn snail- technically an apple snail, lays big easily removable eggs underwater. GREAT puffer food/treat.

All of these are located in Longmont, CO.

There are multiple giant ramshorns. You are welcome to as many as you want.

Shipping will be considered as a last resort and you would need to at least cover the shipping costs.

Whatever I don't give away by the end of the month will be available for sale at Exotic Aquatics in Boulder.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I'll take the syno hybrid if u can arrange the overnight shipping it's about $40 plus. I can pay via PayPal. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

scrup

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
Boulder
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store