Moving sale: Madison, WI 187g tank, leopoldi ray, RCK, fire eels, longnose gar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
Unfortunately, I have to sell my collection in order to move to a new apartment. The following are available

(***Please note: All sizes are approximate; all fish are available through LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I will not ship. Please do not ask. I will consider reasonable offers and will lower the price for multiple items. Obviously, the fish must be sold before the tank.***)

FISH:

- Mature male leopoldi stingray. Approx. 16" diameter. Age not known, but I'd guess he's about 5 or 6. Was recently nipped and experienced very minor damage to the end of his tail. This appears to be healing. $800

- Stunning royal clown knife. Approx. 18". $100

- Longnose gar. Approx 18". $100

- Fire eel. Approx. 14". Eats nightcrawlers and shrimp. $70

- Fire eel. Approx 12". Only eats nightcrawlers. $60

TANK- $800
- 5'x3'x20" custom acrylic tank.

The tank has been used for several years and has minor scratches. There is a small crack at the edge of one of the access holes. The original owner had this professionally resealed. I have monitored it closely and can confirm that there has been no change or growth in the crack. The tank is solid and does not leak.

Included with the tank are: 1) a sump (I'm guessing it's about 30g, but I'm not sure) 2) a wooden stand that I had custom made by a local carpenter. It's bare bones, but very sturdy; 3) A marineland freshwater LED light 4) a pump (not sure how many gph... can check if you're interested).

Will try to add some photos soon.

SCBARTELS

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2006
Iowa
Pics of the eels

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
Hey guys,

So sorry for the delay-- things have been a bit hectic with the move.

1) The tank and the large fire eel are SOLD.
2) For a video of the fish, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDA5tSrlR3Y&feature=youtu.be
3) I'm having a hard time uploading pics. If you'd like more detailed shots, send me your email address.
4) I'd really like to have this stuff out by the end of this week. Reasonable offers will be considered.
5) Reminder: This is all LOCAL PICK UP ONLY>

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
Update: It has come to my attention that the RCK and longnose gar are both larger than I thought. I'd say that they're at least 20", maybe even 22". I wouldn't put either in a 24" wide tank, but a 30" would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store