found a dealer with access to rarities

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Hey guys! I stumbled upon a dealer with a wc endlicheri congicus for sale, and began communicating with him. Really cool guy! He has access to other rarities, including black Volta endlicheri, and said he can potentially pick up an ansorgii, dabola, and pbb for me!

Tell him I sent you and he'll give me 10% off my order :p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321628231150

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
No offense, but why should we get you a discount? What's in it for us ?

This seller has no feedback yet - who's this guy ?

For those of you looking for a reputable seller, without red flags - Go to Rehoboth Aquatics. He is a stand up guy.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Nice! A couple of those are on my NEED list. I'll contact him shortly. Also is that the only congicus he has or does he have more?

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas

For those of you looking for a reputable seller, without red flags - Go to Rehoboth Aquatics. He is a stand up guy.
Rehoboth aquatics does have good stock, but for some (like myself) you cannot order from him, because of his restrictions. Another thing is everyone has to start somewhere so maybe we can be this guys start and help him build credibility. I'll admit I'm not going all in on my first order (assuming I order from him), but I want to give him a chance as like I said everyone has to start somewhere.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Free shipping is accurate on the above listing.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia

Nothing would be in it for you, except for access to a new vendor. I posted this guys list here because he is a very professional and nice individual. The 10% is consequential. Something doesnt always have to be in it for you to do something kind for another human being. Try it some time. You will find that, in fact, there is something "in it for you," something you can't measure with a ruler, eh?

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
What restrictions? I've never heard of this ? Tell us more ?
He doesn't sell locally to individuals only to LFS. Not sure if it's in all of Texas or only close to him (I live 30 minutes from where he's based). I've also heard he does this out of state too to populated cities, but not sure about that. And the only way I can get any of his livestock is through an LFS and the only LFS close to me I can go to will price a PBB (one of the fish I am looking for) for around 1000 or more.

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Interesting. I haven't gotten any fish from him in a number of years - but when I did - they were all shipped to me. If he no longer ships to individuals, that's a shame.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Interesting. I haven't gotten any fish from him in a number of years - but when I did - they were all shipped to me. If he no longer ships to individuals, that's a shame.
No I'm pretty sure he still does ship to out of state individuals just not to local individuals. He does it to preserve the LFSs in the area (or that's what I've been told). While I hate that I can't get any awesome polys from him I appreciate why he does it, because I've yet to see any others try and help preserve LFSs like that. So everything balances out in my book haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store