pHraud???

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
You should do some better research before being brainwashed. Find an independent source rather than a bias one. The big oil companies fund these people to make up lies. 97% or so of WORLD climate scientists say this is happening. I think I will believe them.

golfhacker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
usa
You should do some better research before being brainwashed. Find an independent source rather than a bias one. The big oil companies fund these people to make up lies. 97% or so of WORLD climate scientists say this is happening. I think I will believe them.
When scientists don't willingly reveal their data for their conclusions, and omit data, why should anybody believe them??? It's just shameful.

Brobstfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2012
USA
When scientists don't willingly reveal their data for their conclusions, and omit data, why should anybody believe them??? It's just shameful.
They don't release the data for fear of manipulation by the major oil companies. Most of the climatologists that have shown their conclusions are well respected in their field. Nothing about them is shameful. Maybe do some research before making such comments, research from valid sources, not some conspiracy bs website.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
There are also plenty of "documents" on the internet that "proves" that the WWII Jewish holocaust never occurred

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
There is 100 % proof the oceans or acidifying, though at very slow increments. In fact, I just finished a college graduate course that covered the very topic.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

golfhacker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
usa
The 97% figure is a total lie. You probably know that too.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/

"Scientists" today are just as bad as lying politicians and bankers.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/12/why_scientists_lie_and_what_to.html

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store