Looking for a wet/dry pet

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
I'm looking for a pet or pets I can put in a tank that is half land half water tank could be 220 gallon maybe some kind of tropical water loving lizard? I don't want a water dragon, I was looking into croc skinks or maybe poison dart frogs I would have either a water fall with a river and pond or a spray bar set up to go off daily as rain kinda want a rain forest type setup with a river ish area

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Basilisks are extremely entertaining and semi aquatic. Mine would constantly climb to the highest branch and dive into the water then get out climb back up and do it again

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I had a male brown basilisk but I got rid of it cuz I'm more of a snake guy and mine was a really picky eater and I got annoyed. The greens have the same personality but get bigger and, imo, are prettier and there's 1 or 2 other types but I forget what they're called

Nigelk8485

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2014
Louisville, KY
I've never kept dart frogs and know nothing about them, but I believe you're right. I think you can only put one type in there due to aggression and territoriality. I just love what most people do with the enclosure, the whole piece of a rainforest in there and then to have some type of dart frog puts it over the edge. Probably not the most fun little pets though.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store