75g Growout Carpintis / Green Terror / Thorichthys Maculipinnis

teqvet

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
SE
Daughters fish are in the tank now, she'll be home in another hour or so to find out. Got a few pics of them, but haven't used the Nikon in a few years and not enough light so took some low exposure shots. Gives an idea of the color. It's about 10x that in person. Really wish I wasn't an idiot with the dlsr.

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
These are the escondidos from wetspottropicalfish correct? Fish all look great. I think that I have decided on rapps stock. I'll be sure and post a thread as well.

teqvet

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
SE
Right, Wet Spot Tropical.

Managed to get a few shots with the phone - managed to really grab the true color of the GT when he sat still for half a second. They're all so hyped up atm it's impossible to get an in focus shot atm.

Everyone in the house is absolutely drawn to that GT. One of the best juvies I've seen in person. She'd never find one like this in any of the box stores here - it's her favorite at this point. Though she's been told they'll all change a lot over the next year.

Etan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
CA
Wow that GT looks amazing. They are one of my favorite fish and I would love to find one with that much color. You're so lucky.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
How about a whole tank shot?

teqvet

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
SE
How about a whole tank shot?
Good idea ;p let me go see if I can get permission from her lol. She's been at the end of her bed just staring at them and listening to her ipod since she got home from school. Bed is in the way of a tank shot so will see what can be managed. I got some 12x12 slate tiles that she and I will be working with this weekend to build a few more caves and such.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Looks good! No wonder she's mesmerized. Love the tetras(?) schooling together for protection from the larger fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store