$5 clown loaches

Nightfall_Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
Texas
Yup, that's right JD_Man..eat your heart out. A LPS is redoing it's fish section....all fish must go! Clown Loaches....$5. I Picked up a trio...with more to come when I get paid thursday.

Nightfall_Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
Texas
2" - 2 1/2". Great color too. I'll try and remember to bring my camera home and get some pics.

ammerman19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
good find man. I know he's not going to stop but I think JD has enough loaches for the entire city of Indianapolis already lol. They are some of the most entertaining fish to watch I have ever kept. My favorite is when they swim upside on the surface cause they wanna eat so bad. Cracks me up everytime

rockinthe40ounce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2007
west virginia
thats about how much they sell for here all the time...

rockinthe40ounce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2007
west virginia
no i just didnt know if my pet store was special, i dont know anything about loaches lol

ammerman19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
lol. It's a cheap price for around here. I've seen them that size for ten but also for five. They are pretty cool fish actually. Most entertaining vottom feeders I have ever had. Almost like cory cats but more monster:D

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
Nightfall_Fish;747844; said:
Yup, that's right JD_Man..eat your heart out. A LPS is redoing it's fish section....all fish must go! Clown Loaches....$5. I Picked up a trio...with more to come when I get paid thursday.
That's a deal. Like ammerman19 said, sometimes you can find them around here for $5, but most of the time they are around $10-$12. I would have been buying them all too.

Did you get any oddball patterns?

ammerman19;747867; said:
I know he's not going to stop but I think JD has enough loaches for the entire city of Indianapolis already lol.
lol. I think I am about to the max. I haven't bought any loaches for almost a month now. :eek:

Nightfall_Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
Texas
One's got a odd stripe on one side, but the guy trying to catch them was an idiot. I didn't want to strain him by trying to get specific ones. And yeah, here they're normally 8.99 at best.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store