Bichirs and Sailfin Pleco to good home

b1sheaba

Feeder Fish
Jan 12, 2015
Portland, OR
I'm new to the forums so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have 2 bichirs and a pleco that need a new home and was directed here by my favorite fish store. I've had them all for a few years now, but my new job means I'm on the road so I'm hoping to find someone that could give them a better home. One is a female ornate bichir maybe 10in in length, the male is a mabled bichir, closer to 8in, and the sailfin plecostomus is about the same size so they all live together harmoniously. I would be willing to rehome them together or separately so long as they will be taken care of. To avoid diseases I mostly feed them frozen bloodworms, carnivore pellets, and freeze-dried brine shrimp. I'm looking to rehome them rather than selling them with the tank to avoid people that might buy the tank and just ditch them.

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I'm new to the forums so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have 2 bichirs and a pleco that need a new home and was directed here by my favorite fish store. I've had them all for a few years now, but my new job means I'm on the road so I'm hoping to find someone that could give them a better home. One is a female ornate bichir maybe 10in in length, the male is a mabled bichir, closer to 8in, and the sailfin plecostomus is about the same size so they all live together harmoniously. I would be willing to rehome them together or separately so long as they will be taken care of. To avoid diseases I mostly feed them frozen bloodworms, carnivore pellets, and freeze-dried brine shrimp. I'm looking to rehome them rather than selling them with the tank to avoid people that might buy the tank and just ditch them.
Are you looking to ship or just pick up?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store