My New Little guys

jray33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Washington state
Finally, a few years after getting out of the hobby for a while, because my parents pet store went out of business, I couldn't fight it anymore,
I just had to get some new fishies. I loved the fish i had, but had to sell them all, so i ended up with a tank that looks more or less like the
stock i had, just mini sized... I picked up 3 little Indos, a Frontosa, and a Delhezi Polypterus, from the The Wet Spot through their online sales.
I gave one of the Dats to my Dad for his birthday, so ill only be posting the pics of my two. They airnt great but you can see one is definitely
more stable than the other one. The one that isn't as stable has 3 and 3/4 bars on his right side, so maybe he doesn't feel as adequate haha
Also in there i have 5 spotted silver dollars as dithers, and a Synodontis eupterus Ipicked up at PetSmart for cleaning up after everybody. It eats me alive to buy from the box stores, but there isn't anything around here in Idaho-boise area locally worth buying from. My favorite all-time fish is most
definitely the Datnoid, which is why i posted in this forum. They are also eating 100% pellets as well :naughty:
Currently feeding OmegaOne Super-Color small sinking pellets. They've bulked up a lot since switching from frozen bloodworms.
Again sorry for bad pics, they just won't pose for a picture :irked:
The day I received them while putting them in my tank.

My Sym 4 bar before i got him on pellets.

And Last night

3 and 3/4 bar

The two side by side for color comparison

My Delhezi

My Frontosa

And a horrible picture of my Spotted Silver dollars... But good luck getting them to sit still.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island